Cars are an important device one needs when living in the UAE. Yes, there are many alternatives including the subway and taxis, but there are some places that are pretty difficult to get to without a car. When it comes to buying a new cars for sale in Dubai,
THERE IS A BURNING QUESTION EVERYONE HAS: NEW CAR PRICE IN DUBAI VS USED CAR, WHAT ARE THE PROS AND CONS OF THE TWO?
Don’t worry, we’re here to help, so join us as we weigh the pros and cons of the two.
When most people need to know the new car price in Dubai, they often think that buying a used car will save them money; but is that always true, and what about the effort? Buying a car usually starts with the search. When you are looking for a used car you can have a rough idea of what you want, but comparing different versions of the same car can be very confusing. What optional extras does it have? How does it compare to the other versions? Gathering this information about used cars is a big challenge, the person selling the car may not even know it.
Conversely, this comparison is easy for brand new cars for sale in Dubai. You can use our smart search engine to narrow down your options, and once you’re there it’s easy to compare models at different price points. The dealers themselves will also be happy to show you the differences between the different versions of your desired model. Buying a new car can even be cheaper than buying a used car. “As!?” you might ask. The secret is to think of buying a new car as an expense that will stretch over the years that you will own the car.
Buying a Used Car:
Buying a used car is almost always cheaper when you look at the initial cost alone, but with a used car you have to pay for registration, insurance, maintenance and repairs from the point of purchase.
When buying a brand new car price in Dubai, it is common for dealers to give you these benefits for free or at a discounted rate for the first few years after you buy the car. This significantly reduces the cost of the car, which will save you cash.
The cost of buying a new car can also be reduced by taking out a loan (or car financing) to help purchase the car (loans are also available for used cars, but generally at a higher cost). Provided you have a stable job and a decent salary, most banks in the UAE will be happy to offer you a low-interest car loan.
Buying a new cars for sale in Dubai is no cheaper, if anything, than buying a new car when you consider the cost of owning that car over a few years. As always, the right answer lies in what’s best for your individual situation based on a multitude of variables – such as owning it.
WHY BUY A NEW CAR IN THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES?
Let’s get it out of the way right now, the biggest plus to buying a new one is that you’re the very first person to own the car, here are a few other benefits;
- A choice of warranty options and service contracts.
- Less maintenance due to age.
- A variety of options. Colors, features and other features to choose from, there are literally 100 to choose from.
- Financing options: If you need to stretch the budget, UAE banks can help fund your new car price in Dubai. Further information on financing can be found here.
- That’s a good deal. Most car dealerships in the Emirates have special offers and promotions on special occasions including Ramadan and Eid.
- Choice – Get the car you want, the color you want, with the options you want
- Safety – The brand new versions of most vehicles are significantly safer than their older counterparts. Convince yourself here.
- Peace of Mind – Brand new cars are guaranteed accident free with no hidden wear and tear or damage
- Longevity – A new car should always last longer than its used counterpart – especially in the extreme environment of the United Arab Emirates
- Simplicity – Select the one you want, sign on the dotted line and it’s yours
- Save Money – Save money beyond the cost of the car with insurance/service packages, warranty and other benefits
THESE ARE THE FOLLOWING ADVANTAGES OF BUYING A NEW CAR:
When you buy new cars for sale in Dubai, you have all the benefits of being the first owner of the car. You don’t have to worry about previous wear and tear and can customize it to suit your style. With new cars you have the freedom to choose the interior, the color of the car and much more. This is not the case with used cars.
NO BIG MAINTENANCE COSTS:
A new car will not cost you as much for maintenance as a used car. Only regular oil changes and tuning will cost you. Whereas the used ones end up with frequently dead batteries and other maintenance problems.
WARRANTY AND CAR OFFERS
Like the rest, the new car warranty remains unaffected. New cars have a guarantee of up to 3 years. Some manufacturers in the Arab States offer up to 5 years of warranty, along with promotions and offers during Ramadan or the New Year. This way you don’t have to worry about the cost of repairing your car during this period because everything will be repaired by the dealer for free.
UP TO DATE
With the world spinning so fast, new technologies have been developed and these new car price in Dubai, offer the latest and most up to date technologies.